Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Word of God is Sufficient


This sermon by Rev. Gilbert Jansen is about the parable of "The Rich Man & Lazarus", based on the following texts:

The service was held on 16 March 1997.

The files are in mp3 format, shared as links from my Dropbox account.  The links below take you to a Dropbox page, where you get the option to play or download the file.

The second recording is of everything that was on the tape, which is basically everything after the sermon.  There was a lot of noise on this tape, which I was able to edit out for the sermon; however, the filter I used caused a lot of additional distortion to the singing.  Therefore, the section after the sermon is not edited.  There is still a lot of distortion because the tape record level was too high.

And... it was me that recorded it.  You can see a picture of the tape in this post.  That's my hand-writing for sure.  I was just starting my second year of university...

Links:

No comments: